To the Users (as defined below), we inform you that the following Privacy Notice is applicable for the simple use or access to any of the pages, web and mobile applications, software and applications in general, that make up the auika.com Portal (hereinafter and, jointly and indistinctly, the “Portal”), so we understand that you accept it and agree to be bound by its compliance. In the event that you do not agree with the Privacy Notice and/or the Terms and Conditions available to you, you should refrain from accessing or using the Portal.
The User, understood as the person who uses or accesses, by means of computer equipment and/or any communication equipment or device, the Portal (hereinafter the “User”), fully and unreservedly accepts each and every one of the provisions included in this Privacy Notice.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. For Auika (hereinafter the “Company”) the security of Users is our priority, so we protect your personal data through the use, implementation and maintenance of high technical, physical and administrative security measures.
As a User, you have the opportunity to choose from a wide range of products and services through our Portal, knowing that your personal data will be protected and treated confidentially. We inform you that the RESPONSIBLE for collecting and processing and/or using the personal data provided by the User through the Portal, is the Company, as well as its subsidiaries, associates, holding companies and affiliates.
ADDRESS OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY. For the purposes of this privacy notice, the Company indicates, individually, as its address, the one located at Avenida Rosario Castellanos 1987, Jardines de La Cruz, Guadalajara, Jalisco, C. P. 44950.
PERSONAL DATA THAT CAN BE COLLECTED. The personal data that the Company may collect from the User when using the Portal and/or contracting our services and products, are the following:
- Name and last name.
- E-mail address.
- Telephone number.
- Type of internet browser.
- Type of computer or operating system.
- IP address.
- Connection speed.
- Domain name of your Internet service provider.
- Geographical location from where you access our services.
- Web site or advertisement from which you connected to our web site.
- Transactions on our website.
- Our affiliates.
- Patterns you followed when using our website.
- Pages on our website that you visited.
- Searches that led you to our Web site.
- Time you spent on our Web site.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. The personal data that the Company collects will be used to serve the following purposes:
- Provide passes and instructions for experiences, Provide digital tickets, keep you informed about the status of your reservations, communicate with you for situations of “urgent” nature related to your reservations, provide and improve the service, ensure a better experience on our website, share this information with service providers about content, affiliates and other entities on a non-personal basis for demographic studies and preferential information for users of the service or for other purposes; Share your registration information and information about your transactions on our website with the studios and/or our affiliates, process transactions, To keep you informed about our services, we may send emails and announcements that are necessary for the administration of our website, provide our users the option to join our email list to receive additional information about our website, services and offers, including those of auika.com, or its affiliates.
- To integrate files, databases and systems necessary to carry out the corresponding operations and services; (ii) To claim the delivery of prizes and/or promotions; (iii) To carry out internal analysis;
- Additionally, your personal data may be used for the following secondary purposes: (i) Marketing, advertising and commercial prospecting; (ii) To offer you, if applicable, other products and services of the Company or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, controlling companies, associates, commission agents or companies; (iii) To send you promotions of other goods, services and/or products; (iv) To perform statistical analysis, to generate information models and/or profiles of current and predictive behavior and, (v) To participate in surveys, sweepstakes and promotions.
OPTIONS AND MEANS TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF THE DATA. The Company has implemented administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your personal data, which we also require to be complied with by the service providers we hire. You may limit the use or disclosure of your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com indicating in the body of the email your full name and what data you do not want to be disclosed, if your request is accepted, you will be registered in the exclusion list.
MEANS TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION OR OPPOSITION (ARCO RIGHTS). You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, at any time, to exercise your Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition (“ARCO Rights”). To exercise the ARCO Rights, you (or your legal representative), must submit the request, identifying yourself with the following documentation:
- Name of the user or holder.
- Address of the user or holder or other means to communicate the response to the request.
- Documents proving your identity (ID or passport) and, where appropriate, documents proving legal representation of the applicant.
- A description of the information / data on which you are trying to exercise your ARCO rights and the rights you would like to exercise.
If one or more of the above documents are not included, and/or the documents have errors or omissions, the Company will notify you within 3 business days of receipt of the application and request the missing documents and/or relevant corrections; you will have 5 business days from that notification to provide the updated information, otherwise, the application will be understood as not submitted.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA. The Company may disclose your personal data to those third parties who, by virtue of the services and products offered, need to know them in order to fully comply with them.
Likewise, the Company may disclose your information to the competent authorities in terms of the applicable legislation; any transfer of your personal data without consent will be made in accordance with Article 37 of the Mexican Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data (LFPDPPP).
WEB BEACONS. The Company, may or may not, use tracking technologies such as web beacons, similar to cookies, to collect data about your visits on the Portal; these are small electronic images embedded in web content or email messages, which are not normally visible to Users and allow us to generate almost personalized content to offer you a better experience when using our Portal.
In case of not agreeing with any of the conditions set forth herein, the User can always change the settings of your browser.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE. This privacy notice may undergo modifications, changes or updates derived, among other things, by new legal requirements; the Company’s own needs, by the products or services we offer; by our privacy practices; by changes in our business model, or other causes.
Any modification to this privacy notice will be notified to you through any of the following means: a written communication sent to your home address; by the e-mail address you provide; a message to your cell phone; a message made known through the Portal or any electronic means you use to conduct transactions; or in newspapers with wide circulation in the Company’s registered office.